Signup Instructions for Swim Meets
How to Sign Up for Jobs and Swim at a Meet:
Log in to the DORADO website. Login is in the upper right corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
You can sign up for swim meets from the Signup Calendar under the Meets & Events tab - OR- from the "Next Meet" section on the right sidebar.
To sign up for a VOLUNTEER JOB:
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed).
- Click Save Assignments to record your choices.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
To declare your SWIMMER and choose events for a meet:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the gray Edit tab under your swimmers' names.
- Select an option from the drop down next to your swimmer’s name and choose Attending or Not Attending
- Select the individual events (usually 2 or 3 options) that your swimmer requests to swim. You can also leave this part up to the coaches to decide. Sometimes the coaches will adjust the entry requests too. We only put kids in events for which they are ready.
- You may also be asked if your swimmer is available to swim in relays. Select one option: Available for all relays -OR- Not available for any relays if given the option. Coaches will assign relays and we normally try to put every swimmer in at least one relay.
- Click Save to record your choices